Monday, March 30, 2009

Your View On Sir Fred Goodwin? Express Them Here Everyone!?

I just want to know what you think about a man who has been partly resonsible for leading us into recession.



I%26#039;d get arrested if I told you what I think should happen to Goodwin.Don%26#039;t forget we%26#039;re being monitored at the minute by the police,ahead of the G20.


Ok then.Off with his greedy f*ckin head.I%26#039;d be first in the cue with the sword,then lets go after the other stinking rich W(B)ankers and give them some too


Can you hear me porky?




If you feel that he is in some way responsible, then the government have done a good job in making him a scapegoat. They are wholly to blame and have offered him up to screen their own inadequacies. Don%26#039;t forget it was them who gave him the pension that they now claim they are trying to stop him receiving. He was also employed by them after the collapse for a time as an advisor to the government, so who%26#039;s kidding who.




Since his knighthood was given to him for %26quot;services to Banking%26quot; I think it should be taken away.





I rather like the american Idea that all bonuses and pensions paid by baled out banks should be subject to 90% tax




he took what he was entitled too whats the problem


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment