Monday, March 30, 2009

Ulrika Jonsson on Piers Morgan

She admitted that she was "screaming in her head 'no'" when she had sex with John Leslie. A shame she couldn't have actually uttered the word before accusing him of rape and ruining his career.





She also spilled details of her and Sven and how he was sl@gging off Nancy. She giggled when Piers asked her about having 4 children by 4 different fathers.





Nice lady eh? She did have lovely hair thickening extensions though. She was very thin on the roots but lovely, thick hair at the bottom.



LAI?





LET ALL INSIDE!!




Getting a little bit away from Jonsson. i never watch anything with that Piers Moron in it. people seem to have very short memory's. this was the man as edita of a daily paper printed fake pictures of british troops torturing Iraqi people but as yet i've not heard him openly and properly apologise to the troops and their family's.. then he go's and jumps on the bandwagon of Support the troops. ya right he does a complete 180 in such a sort space of time. right and we're to believe he's had such a change of heart. as for jonsson well can't really say what i think of her. i mean if she were just someone from the streets you know what most people would think of her then but because shes a so called celebrity its all funny and ok.




I watched this programme and she never said who it was however she did not say No it was not the person we all "knew" it may be. So my guess is it was him but like you say pity she did not act sooner when the situation was occuring.


I think what i got from her interview she is one troubled lady who has difficulties forming relationships down to her abadonment from her mother in her youth.


I am not a fan and never will be and she did come across as someone unhindged.




I am suspicious of anyone who had been raped and then choose,instead of reporting it to the police as anyone else would do,instead revealed it in a book.I feel so sorry for her poor kids knowing their mother will basically sleep with anyone-the shame they must feel!




She is a ....... '4x4' ........ had more hits than a second hand dart board and 'proud of it'.





I don't think for one minute that she was raped and to allow a man to be vilified like that is a disgrace.





No offence here but Piers Morgan is weird, bordering on perverse, have you seen him leering at the girls on X factor?




Saw the previews and in all honesty I wouldn't watch anything that woman was in...unfortunately she was in Celebrity Come Dine with Me, and watching that just confirmed my thoughts about the woman...Spiteful, bitter and vindictive. Oh I forgot a slapper too!




Damn I missed it, I was watching gardening through the ages on the other side!!! Cant say I like her much, from what I have seen of her and for a woman who is supposed to be Intelligent she does and says alot of stupid things.





edit. Thanks prob ITV2 will have a look then




since she has admitted she suffers with LAI*, we can now confirm





the best part of UJ is left on the seat, whereever she sits down.

















* LAI, Light Adult Incontinence - she was on a piece on radio4 recently




ulrika jonsson now theirs a name i have not heard for a while nothing but a sl@G





Cathrine R she probably dropped her knickers for one of the judges




She said herself - she couldnt keep her knickers on





I cannot stand the woman and god only knows how she won Big Brother - must have been a fix.




I think she should stop making money out of incident until she says one way or another who did it. I hate this smug "I'll never tell" attitude whilst accepting cash.




Can't be doing with her - awful woman. But I don't think she ever accused John Lesley of rape - at least, she never named him - someone else dobbed him in on live TV!




I watched about 5 minutes then turned it over.




I live in Sweden and nobody has heard of Ulrika here. I was fortunate enough not to see the programme.




No





Dont like Ulrika - she seems unhinged some how?




no, and your picture is nice




i hate her.





Domme what is LAI?

No comments:

Post a Comment