Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Which person, in your opinion, deserves a knight hood but has yet being ignored?

Sir Jeremy Clarkson has a ring to it.




Bruce Forsyth. When I see all the knighthoods given out to people who haven%26#039;t done a quarter of what this guy%26#039;s done, it makes me so angry! WTF is so wrong with Brucie, eh? Hasn%26#039;t he brown-nosed or crawled enough? It is so unfair.




%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;]





Edit.


My old uncle Frank could do with one, I know that he stands on the corner with his shopping trolly, covered in f@g ash smells of piss and shouts at the traffic, but he%26#039;s a good old boy really.




I have no idea as I have no idea what the qualifications are for knighthood. Are they the same as in medieval times? Chivalry is 95% dead nowadays.




Nobody should receive a knighthood--it is an anachronism and should be consigned to history!




Knighthoods %26amp; Dames are sooooooooooooooo last century %26amp; all the centuries before..




Bruce Dickinson!




santa





after all the joy he brings every year





would it sound right sir santa clause




Jayne Torvill %26amp; Christopher Dean




greg Mortenson




Edwinna currie fro giving us all a big laugh over eggs.




elmo




bono




Ringo Starr




Shambo?





No need for the TD%26#039;s, it was said tongue in cheek




No one. Although I do like %26#039;Frank%26#039;s%26#039; choice lol...




me




Al Fayed.





Good lad our Michael.


Can you spare us a tenner?


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment