Monday, March 30, 2009

Following from my TC question - can anyone be a TC of all sections?

Not to brag but it's just added Current Events to the Newborn and Baby one.





Is anyone a TC (Top Contributor) too all sections I wonder?



Ohhhh how big is your head lol, watch that door hun, you might get stuck in it!!





I have been after one in Special Education for a while, but with hardly any posts there it's gonna be tricky. I never expected this one and was shocked when I got it.





After being a bad girl in Polls and Surveys for a few years and this being my 19th account (oops) I'm sure when Yahoo work out it's me, they'll take it back :-((




Its 3 categories maximum




Nobody could genuinely know that much.Im sure it is possible tho if you had multiple accounts




the limit is 3 sections




only me.

No comments:

Post a Comment