Monday, March 30, 2009

Is there anything more disgusting that builders breakfast flavour crisps?

yes chilli and chocolate lol




I quite like them actually :P Strange really as I don't like baked beans. The fish and chip ones are disgusting to me, as are the chili and chocolate and crispy duck ones!




I have tried them all and whilst chilli and chocolate are VILE, builders breakfast are even more VILE.





Fried egg flavour crisps with a hint of baked beans. Disgusting




No,,as soon as youopen the packet youcan smell the builders breakfast from the day before..They stink of fart!




I don't like them, but they are clever - I recognised several distinct flavours on one crisp!




Yes, having no breakfast at all, as happens to many children right here in the UK




Builders Bumcrack flavoured crisps?




Yes, Vodka and Milk is more disgusting. Tried it at Uni. *shudder*




I wasn't keen on the Hoi Sin sauce ones either.


I do like the Cajun Chicken ones though they're really nice




Dolphin Flavour?





Coming soon to a shop near you.




Yes, the fish and chips.




i like builders breakfast




the fish n chips dey were just...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW




just the smell of them is enough to give me the boak!!YUK

No comments:

Post a Comment