Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You know other Brazilian cities? But not Rio, Sao Paulo, Brasilia and not also the Amazon forest ... rsrsrs?

hello, I'm Paul, I live in Brazil and I am Brazilian and not speak English, to communicate used the Google translator. I live in the city of Campinas in the state of So Paulo, then you already heard about this city or came here already?


You also know other Brazilian cities, located in interor the parents? The TV here too? Roads and Highways file? Trains? The Airports and universities?


So personal, what I am upset at times, and many outside of Brazil think that the country has only So Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Brazil's Northern Beaches and the rest is just wild Amazon jungle, I would not Aviz quite brasil ta and in developing technologies, and has up to a project to build a train to connect Bala-Campinas, So Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, to be ready in 2014 because of the Cup.


Do any of Brazil?



Sorry dude, but I don't, I would love to visit Brazil some day, and maybe I will pick up some Portuguese. I admire your ability to use alternative fuel your beaches kick butt and your carnivals are like out of this world, I also like Sepultura, I think they are just awesome. Unfortunately, I don't know much else about your country.




I know Fernando de Noronha, and you?




How about Recife ?

No comments:

Post a Comment