Monday, March 30, 2009

Coleen Rooney pregnant?

Do you care or are you pleased a new generation of little''' spudfaces'' will be born?



Awwww shrek is having a baby...will it be green and ogre looking I wonder.





May I join the bi*tch fest.....I am the queen when on top form lol xx





No you womble...go to MY blog and read.....duh lol xxx




I read somewhere a while ago out of 100 women surveyed would they sleep with Wayne Rooney to get Coleen's wardrobe and 90 said no they wouldn't, says it all really, she must insist on having the light off.




bet they have a surgeon on standby to pin back the ears





I wonder if sir alex will be doing the pregnancy coaching








omg mini wayne Rooney's what a thought





EDIT





Damn lol looks like your attracting a fan club judging by a couple of the answers here




Oh, wonderful. Now she'll have another silly program airing on TV.





"Coleen's Real Babies."




I hope you don't ever breed, I think this world already has enough nasty little bitches!




Mini shrek ha ha ha couldnt really care less but it'll be worth a laugh when he/she is born lol




well whoever the baby looks like, it's gna b screwd especialy cos its gna have short legs one way or the other




I don't care for the news.


What a beast of a baby that will be.




old news, this was asked on here about 20times yesterday




who done it then?




I didn't know and it's good for them!




May I suggest an ABORTION?





Now where did I put those knitting needles......?

No comments:

Post a Comment