Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok . im looking for a category so i can ask and answer questions suited to my Intelligence?

with the view to becoming a top contributor, so any suggestions to where i can post and answer



errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm is there one for rubber clad biking policemen? Or talc maybe? :))




I'm only a level 4 and I received TC for Newborn & Baby and Current Events this morning. It must depend on the number of best answers as I'm not on that much.





EDIT - Queen of answers is wrong. I've been banned twice on this account. It was my sweet messages that regained my account.




It depends on what level your intelligence is.





Remember top contributors have well over 500,000 points


without being banned





The key is to try all of them and find your interests AND categories where you have real answers.




Not possible. You can only do your best to ask intelligent quesions and only answer those that show some intelligence. there are some of those even though a lot of the questions are just plain stupid




If you could be more explicit with the level of your intelligence with possibly your expertise in the subjects, I am sure that one of the many Very Clever People on answers will try their best to accommodateyou.




Your typing and punctuation skills aren't up to scratch which doesn't look particularly intelligent to me.




Matches your intelligence? Hmm, Im thinking Polls and Surveys.





At least once a day you get the 'what is your favourite colour' question.




Very witty, in the Jonathan Swift use of the word, though a little more allegory might help.




try the lambrini vintage years section


the only competition there is Steph




Homework Help??





Theres a TC badge going begging there. muhahaha




Try here, I got one and still have NO idea why, i'm far from intelligent and I mask my bad spellings with spell check lol xx




Computers and Internet, if it works so other folks see your smarts.




Check out all the different categories and choose the one you feel is up to your standard.:)




You've come to the wrong place mate




yahoo shopping rofl




If you were that clever,you'd already know.durrr




dogs? no?

No comments:

Post a Comment