Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Have you ever been bullied?

By something random. there was a story today about someone's Sat Nav leading them off a cliff and not ten minutes ago I was bullied by a friend's keyboard.


When will these incidents of computers bullying people stop? When God tell me?



my car hates me, i don't do sat nav, but i have spent loads of cash getting the motor sorted but it has a habit of randomly cutting out. its really dangerous as everything locks up and scares the sht out of me. just when the company tell me everything is ok it happens again. the last time i was on a fckn roundabout and ended up on the island in the middle and the time before that it stopped in front of lights on the steepest hill imaginable. im sure the thing has a mind of its own.




yeah i was bullied at school, but i fought back and battered the school bully but the next day i was chased by the whole school for doing it but as soon as i got into school nothing was said. the moral of the story is even though you stick up for yourself you always get someone else that takes there place




Yes, a number of times in Grammar school but I held my own and was able to take retribution later. Only once was I bullied at work, in my first job in the bank. This older man treated me badly and one day I lost my temper and gave him a good thumping and it landed me in front of my manager. The chap I thumped never spoke to me ever again.




When i first started out on computers made the mistake of taking the monitor lead out when the computer was still on, i got a "kick" which smashed my hand of the wall. I learnt the hard way.




No. I don't take crap from anyone.


I don't fight, I'm just truthful to people who try to think they can bull me or others. Their ego gets busted and I win.


Woo, party time, let's bust out the Root Beer.




never ehard of this he he quite funny!!!! my oven bullies me it is called MR HYDE it comeson when it feels like switches itself off when it feels like and drives me nuts.....salads now!!!! GRRRRRR TEBA OVENS!!! MISBEHAVING!!!! OVENS BEHAVING BADLY....do you think this would catch on as a sitcom????




I'm bullied mercilessly by the Yahoo Browser and Microsoft. Also my computer sneers at me if I try anything new!




*sniff* yes. Some people on here tried to bully me and my daddy had to ask them to stop. I think I'm mentally affected now and will need to see a shrink. *stifled sob*




yes i was bullied for years


the guy that bullied me went on to sexually assault a young girl and eventually wound up in prison




If you are waiting for God to tell you I think you need to go and have a lie down.




Yes, my television has been bullying me for years now.




I was bullied by a broom before..Stood on the bristle bit and whack!! ouch!




None can bully you unless you let them.




You cant be bullied on the internet ......... you just turn it off.




As a child yes lots of times - as a adult NO WAY I take no cr*p from anyone




I'll bet that you appear normal. See a shrink immediately.




Yes my washing machine picks on me. It thinks it's funny to hide half the socks

No comments:

Post a Comment