Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What are the bad side of Obama?

While I generally like Obama, there are a few decisions he's made that I rather dislike:





I wish he had been completely consistent in his application of the rule barring lobbyist-white house connections rather than granting exemptions


The secrecy behind the ACTA treaty in the name of "national security" is something I'm very unhappy about


I feel he should've returned the Omnibus spending bill and insist on earmarks being removed. He has promised this for next year because the substance of the bill predates his presidency, but I think he needed to begin this fight immediately.


The ties between the RIAA and his administration bother me - this is not so much a specific choice as a failure to exclude them





There are a bunch of things I would like him to do that he has not done too, but that'd be true of practically any president. Overall I like what I've seen so far, although it'll be a lot easier to tell what kind of a president he was after a few years.




He farts a lot...apparently




he wants to take away our guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment