Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kerry Katona looking for a new man?

Kerry Katona has allegedly gone back with her husband as she feels that no one else will want her.


Given her new surgically enhanced super-body would anyone on here like to volunteer?



Basically, forgetting all the celebrity nonsense, I feel sorry for her as a human being.





She clearly has drug problems, and must think very little of her own self-worth to a) consider surgical enhancement and b) take back someone reported as being a real lowlife, as well as stating she feels no-one will want her.





She is annoying and far too 'in-your-face' for my tastes. But she definitely needs some kind of help before even entertaining a relationship.




I think Kerry's right, no one will want her at the moment, she's taking drugs, going bankrupt she is a mess, but I hope she does eventually turn her life around, and get rid of Mark Croft. I don't think she will though so my opinion is she will remain a waste of space. That's a real shame.




The second she opened her mouth and let that screech she calls a voice out you would be hard pushed not to shove her in a cupboard




She is the scum of celebrity society




No thanks one fruitcake is enough for me, left one took up with another.




DONT KNOW ABOUT LOOKING FOR A NEW MAN I THOUGHT SHE WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW NOSE!




No thanks.




she seems to need a bit too much attention for me




Not me.lol




We know this is you kerry...stop being so desperate. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment