Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why do people hate Miley Cyrus so much?

Why do people hate Miley Cyrus so much? I may not be a big fan of Miley but she doesn't deserve all the hatred.



because shes only 16 and will never have to work a day in her life. she made 18.2 million dollars last year. why? i dont think she deserves it. i think you should have to work to get what you want. i mean to deserve that kind of money. she sings woah big deal and she sucks anyways.




Because her acting sucks. I can admit, I do want to go see the HM movie. I don't know why, but I do. Anyways, she takes sexy photos, and gets away with it as if it never happened. The racist photo was blown out ofr porportion. She got way too much money for acting and singing. I can understand if its an academy award winning show, but its a Disney show. Come on. I agree, she does not deserve this much hatred, but she also does not deserve a lot of love.




well she needs to start acting more mature,i mean just cuz she is a teenage star,doesnt mean she can goof off all the time,and cuz she took those pics of her half naked.i mean im not going to hate her for her mistakes.everyone makes mistakes ,especially when ur a teen.she'll learn soon i hope




personally, i love miley





but the racist photo she was in probably turned a good few people against her


so you can count out all the asian population and whites against racism and that about covers all the miley haters




i don't know. people say she doesn't deserve what she has, but they don't know how hard she really works. i mean, just going on tour alone is a lot more work than most adults do.




Some people are probably jealous of the money that she makes but I have to admit she does act quite immature especially in the videos that she makes for youtube. People don't like immature annoying people




I don't think people hate Miley Cyrus. I personally find her very entertaining. I think she's the next Lindsey Lohan.




i dont care either way about her. shes just an entertainer, theres always going to be one that people absolutely cannot stand or absolutley love with out a happy medium.




I don't know. Adults shouldn't make fun of a little girl. I am not a fan either but at least she holds her head up high, if so many people hated me then I'd be a nervous wreck.




She was born into being rich and getting anything she wanted, we all have to work our hardest for our money. We have to give her something to make her life hard. Just like every other celebrity.




The haters seem to be teens which leads me to believe that it is jealously.




She is immature and sets a bad example for teenage girls.




Maybe 'cos her name sounds like a disease

No comments:

Post a Comment