Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What is the subject that you received memorable emails on?

I haven't been on Y/A for long so my experience here is limited.


I answered a question that involved Alex Jone's Obama movie of which i was critical. I ended up deleting the answer after about 3 hours as I received 3 searing emails about 1 per hour. These people didn't pull any punches and were quite nasty. I just didn't want to read any more of them. I hope they don't start up again now.


I am posting this in Current Events as I hope the responses reflect these issues.



any questions about catholics. those guys just wont let go




I delete and never open e-mail for this account I don't care what anyone in here thinks about my answers..




first time on so not sure yet

No comments:

Post a Comment