Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why do blacks in this Hemisphere put the Slave Trade blame on whites?

Most blacks do not know history let alone their own history in Africa. Heck. Africans were enslaving Africans before the Arabs and Europeans. I am black and know my history. Blacks, Africans were the enablers of the Trans-Atlantic, Trans-Saharan, Arab and European Slave Trade. Look. In Business and the Slave Trade was a very lucrative enterprise. If I am not providing and pushing my product on you as a buyer than you will not buy it. i, the seller, am the enabler.
I agree with you completely. I am 100% white and my ancestors were here at the time that slavery was going on but they did not believe that it was right to treat anyone that way so they did not have slaves on their farm. They did have a bunch of people doing the work for free but it was their children and family. I do not understand prejudice people and do not treat anyone different than anyone else. I don

No comments:

Post a Comment