Saturday, July 10, 2010

I want to boycott NBC...how do I start?

I am completely appalled by their new up-coming series entitled Outsourced. I want to start a site/blog about it; and boycott NBC at the same time. How do I do it?



Thanks for any help.
You made a good first start by stating how you feel on here. Then write to them and address it to the president of NBC. That is how things change. You could go on Facebook and start a petition. I would sign it. Then you could tell NBC you had this many signatures of people disgusted with their programming. That way they would know how you felt, you could make a difference and most important you could vent in a productive way.
Head to a craft store and buy supplies to make your sign.
jus calm down andd enjoy other aspects of life
Is it really that bad? I saw the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment